To locate a Pantone color you can go to www.pantone.com or you can search Pantone color in Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop. You can also find your Artwork color with Adobe Photoshop. The following steps can be helpful:
1. Open your art file (PSD, JPEG, JPG, TFF, PNG, EPS, PDF) in Photoshop.
2. Select The "Eye Dropper" tool from the left side panel of Adobe Photoshop. (Eye Dropper)
3. Now select the section of the artwork of which you want to know the PMS info.
4. Now Select the "Set Foreground Color" tool from the left side panel and double click it.
5. A new window will open, here Click on the "Color Libraries"
6. Another new window will appear and and here you will see the Pantone color code of your selected section of your Artwork.
Through this method you can easily find the PMS code you need for your design. If you don't have Adobe Photoshop installed, you can just ask our team to help you find out the PMS colors for you. We are here to help 24/7.